Description de l'offre
Context of the mission:
Salesforce will be integrated into the overall IT landscape to exchange data and reuse functionality. You will be the lead analyst / developer for realizing the integration using the SAP Cloud Platform Integration and SAP API Management. This is the first use of SAP CPI meaning that you will have to do the initial activation and setup of SAP CPI, define the governance and operational procedures.
To achieve this goal, you will be part of the core agile project team. You will be working closely together with the relevant stakeholders in IT to realize the integrations in the overall IT landscape. You are involved in every phase of the project, from analysis, to development, to delivery.
▪ Should have outstanding organization and communication skills;
▪ You have a technical degree or relevant experience
▪ You have at least 2-5 years relevant experience in cloud data integration
▪ You have experience setting up and managing well structed IT solutions, including:
o Change, deployment, and release mgmt.
o Reliability, availability and maintainability
o Operations (Logging, monitoring, error handling)
▪ You have experience with:
o SAP Cloud Platform Integration
o SAP Cloud API Management
o SAP Process Integration (on-premise) o Integration with CRM/ERP Enterprise Platform Software (Salesforce & SAP )
o OO Software development
o Simple and complex data-integration patterns (APIs, data replication, event based integration, streaming,…)
o The design of data integration architecture
▪ SAP Cloud Platform Integration and SAP API Mgmt certifications are an asset
▪ Experience in combined SAP – Salesforce environments is an asset
▪ Strong internal customer orientation;
▪ Strong improvement orientation;
▪ Strong process orientation
▪ Experience in BtoB services, ideally in financial sector
▪ Excellent oral and written communication skills required in Flemish or French, and English
Good in French or Dutch, and English.