Description de l'offre
Context of the mission:
We are actively searching for Project Managers with experience in leading projects in a large organization.
Projects can be of the following types:
Business: normal evolution of the infrastructure requested to support a business project
Pure infrastructure evolution: evolution of the infrastructure to increase the global level of service, life cycle management, technology evolution, cloud initiatives…
Security projects: manage the impact of security constraints on the infrastructure.
Mainframe related projects: coordinate the impact of life-cycle evolution on the development assets, replatforming or rehosting initiative
Other Projects: Previous list is not exhaustive.
The candidate will have to demonstrate the profile related to a specific profile described below.
Objectives of the job
▪ Accountable that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
▪ Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
▪ Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
▪ Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
▪ Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
▪ Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
▪ Report and escalate to management as needed
▪ Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
▪ Perform risk management to minimize project risks and define the appropriate mitigation actions
▪ Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
▪ Be familiar with processes like Change Management, Test Management, Communication, and Handover to Operation.
▪ Communication and reporting skills are very important.
▪ Client orientation, planning & organisation and negotiation skills are also required.
▪ Ability to take the helicopter view to summarize the status.
▪ Reflect reality & stress the attention points
▪ Proactivity and risk mitigation
▪ Stimulate collaboration between different teams
▪ Be able to have technical discussions with the infra teams and to translate towards other departments
Business experience required:
▪ Experience in project Management within large IT organisation
▪ Experience in Implementation of Cloud projects or Office 365 in a large IT organisation
Technical experience required:
▪ Good knowledge of IT platforms: Windows / mainframe
Functional experience required:
▪ Project Management
▪ Project Mgt methodology (Prince 2)
▪ Large and complex projects
Very good in French, Dutch & English.