Description de l'offre
To support its growth, ACENSI is recruiting an analyst - tester (F/M/X) for our client, a major international banking player.
Context of the mission
Ensure the testing activity, by defining the test strategy, the description of test cases, their execution and reporting on the outcome, in close collaboration with the project team.
Objectives of the job
- Identify business needs
- Act as interface between the project owner and project management
- Bridge the business needs with IS
- Elaborate a test strategy
- Provide effort estimations and planning of the test activities
- Collaborate with functional analysts and developers in defining requirements and designs
- Execution of test conditions and reporting of issues
- Status reporting and presentation in project meeting
- Management of User Acceptance tests with end users in European branches and centralized hubs
1) Business experience
- Background on "international payments"
- Basic banking principles: accounts, reporting, client reporting
- Preferable: Accounting knowledge
2) Technical experience
- Business requirements definition
- Able to elaborate test scripts and execute tests.
- Experience with test automation tools and test reporting tools.
Required Knowledge and Experience Personal Skills
- Analytical mind - eye for detail
- Negotiation and persuasion skills
- Able to work independently and in a team
To progress in an international environment where a motivating, family-oriented culture prevails with real career opportunities and where your skills will be valued. ACENSI will strongly encourage your personal and professional development. We will define a plan to maximise your potential through training, certification or skills transfer.
Take the chance to develop within a transparent company and team: join a family of consultants to live a human adventure full of technological challenges!
For ACENSI, human qualities are decisive regardless of your gender, sexual orientation, age, origin or disability !
So don't wait any longer, join us!