Description de l'offre
To support its growth, ACENSI is recruiting an IT Operations Officer (F/M/X) for our client, a major international insurance player.
Context of the mission
The client created a new team that will be responsible for the end-to-end document flows: as well inbound as outbound. For this mission, we will need an Operations Officer who will follow all incidents related to the In & outbound document flows, create operational reports for management and describe monitoring actions to increase quality of our services. As IT In/outbound Operations Officer, you will be responsible for the end 2 end quality of delivered services. You align closely with the internal clients, outsourcing partners and various IT-teams delivering supporting services.
Objectives of the job
You understand the domain and demonstrate a good understanding on how the services are implemented and relate to other services. You make sure services perform according to specified requirements, you ensure service quality and put in place remediation plans where needed. You ensure documentation is kept up to date.
As part of the responsibility for the operational service :
- within the Incident Management process : impact analysis, coordination towards resolution, communication to stakeholders (management / business / technical teams), improve monitoring with the aim to detect defects before business does
- responsible for the service quality in Production
- ensure swift but qualitative handover from projects towards production
- support, control and report upon the service quality (SLAs, KPIs)
- report monthly overview of incidents per impacted business line IT Operations Officer
Required Knowledge and Experience
1) Personal Skills
- Analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Customer minded & people oriented
- Result oriented
- Sensitive to quality of processes and services
- Process minded
- Easy communicator, Networking skills : sociable, reliable, accurate & empathetic
- Eagerness to learn the IT infrastructure & applications supporting the service
2) Business experience required
- Working experience in an operational team ▪
- End-2-End process view and control
- Preferable: good knowledge of ITIL processes
3) Technical experience required
- Good knowledge of incident management tooling
- Experience in Windows oriented environments
- Preferable : Experience with Heat as incident management tool
Fluent in Dutch or French, be able to communicate correctly in the other language (written/verbal)
To progress in an international environment where a motivating, family-oriented culture prevails with real career opportunities and where your skills will be valued. ACENSI will strongly encourage your personal and professional development. We will define a plan to maximise your potential through training, certification or skills transfer.
Take the chance to develop within a transparent company and team: join a family of consultants to live a human adventure full of technological challenges!
For ACENSI, human qualities are decisive regardless of your gender, sexual orientation, age, origin or disability !
So don't wait any longer, join us!