Description de l'offre
To support its growth, ACENSI Belgium is recruiting an administrative officer (F/M/X) for our client, a major international banking player.
To progress in an international environment where a motivating, family-oriented culture prevails with real career opportunities and where your skills will be valued. ACENSI will strongly encourage your personal and professional development. We will define a plan to maximise your potential through training, certification or skills transfer.
Take the chance to develop within a transparent company and team: join a family of consultants to live a human adventure full of technological challenges!
So don't wait any longer, join us!
Context of the mission
The Multi-Skilled Administrative Resource actively participates in the ReadSoft and Vendor Relations Team processes and initiatives.
- S/he is responsible for daily contacts with suppliers and internal clients of the department; s/he analyses, dispatches and provides the solution to the daily problems.
- S/he is one the contributors to the department targets (Payments in 30 days).
- S/he also works on the continuous process improvements, proactively analysing and driving quality of the department’s deliverables.
- S/he works with the financial system SAP on a daily basis and should be able and willing to acquire the technical knowledge and build up the necessary experience.
Objectives of the job
- Accounting bookings and corrections in SAP
- Treatment of invoices
- Daily contacts with vendors and internal customers , responding to their inquiries, providing help and checking the invoices
- Dispatching the mails/questions towards the four main streams of O2P Operations
- Carry on necessary reconciliations and ensure the quality of the department’s deliverables
- Implement the improvement initiatives for department processes
- Client oriented, good communication and telephone skills for contacts with internal and external customers/suppliers
- Good team player
- Ability and willingness to learn and to acquire new skills
- Respect of procedures and rules
Business experience required
- At least 5 years of experience in accounting
- Accounting knowledge/experience
Technical experience required
- Microsoft Office applications (good knowledge of Excel is a must)
- Knowledge of SAP
- Fluent in French & Dutch. English is a plus.