Description de l'offre
To support its growth, ACENSI is recruiting an agile product owner (F/M/X) for our client, a major international banking player.
To progress in an international environment where a motivating, family-oriented culture prevails with real career opportunities and where your skills will be valued. ACENSI will strongly encourage your personal and professional development. We will define a plan to maximise your potential through training, certification or skills transfer.
Take the chance to develop within a transparent company and team: join a family of consultants to live a human adventure full of technological challenges!
So don't wait any longer, join us!
Context of the mission
Along with the Scrum Master and the Development Team, the agile product owner embodies the Scrum Team. He/she is in charge of expressing and prioritizing the needs of the product using a Product Backlog. He/she has to ensure the Development Team’s perfect understanding of the product and the whole consistency of each Sprint.
Objectives of the job
Design phase and project methodology :
- build the product’s big picture including its roadmap and translate this picture towards the development team
- clarify the need and draft the product’s key functional specifications according to the agile methodology
- iteration planning and priorities definition to ensure the proper content delivery
- defines the priorities and monitor the Product Backlog, thus he/she continuously prioritizes the key business needs
- make sure that the different stakeholders become and stay aligned on the product to be delivered
Project follow-up and support :
- initiate a priority management approach, ensure the product consistency and quality
- actively participate into Scrum ceremonies
- is the decision maker or has the authority to arbitrate on delivered functionalities
- conduct Sprints Backlog live adjustments and follow-up
Required Knowledge and Experience
- Ability to see the overall picture - strategic thinking
- Analytical mind – conceptual thinking
- Negotiation and persuasion skills
- Structured approach
- Quality-minded and eye for detail
- Goal-oriented - leader mindset
- Open to change
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- Expertise in agile methodologies
- Project and Budget Management