Description de l'offre
To support its growth, ACENSI Belgium is recruiting for one of our client a Windows Release Engineer (M/F/X)
Context of the mission
The IT department of our client has adopted the Agile working model, which offers a challenging and motivating environment. You will work in the Infrastructure & Collaboration Services Tribe which is the interface between business plus the rest of IT and Datacenter service provider.
Objectives of the job
Your main responsibility is to assure base release and security patch deployment on the server environment. The second mission will be to streamline and automate this process to enable a release deployment within 1 month instead of within the current
2 months without increase in manpower.
As a single point of contact for the customer the role of Windows Server Release Manager is to observe, participate in, lead the activities and the production of deliverables in these phases :
1. Preparation of the Windows Release:
- Collect the information to understand the demand of the customer
- Analyze the impact, assure the test and deployment scenaria are prepared for each product in the release
- Plan and follow-up
2. Build phase:
- Combine the release components by creating the staging, upgrade and patch release
- Test the release from a technical point of view (Assembly testing) and control its quality (Integration Testing)
3. Deployment phase:
- User Functionality Test :
4. Put in production :
- Make the solution/software available for deployment eventually with a pilot deployment phase
- Manage the different software versions on the different platforms.
5. After care : Analyze the incidents due to the delivered kits
- Build solutions to solve those incidents
- Give support to the second line support
- Make the necessary documentation available for support team and future upgrade-demands
Technical experience required :
- Windows command line scripting
- Preferable: Microsoft Windows Installer.
Business experience required :
- Risk consciousness
- Preferable: Wintel system administration, Wintel Release and deployment experience in a large environment
Personal Skills :
- Team player
- Service and client oriented
- Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude
- Autonomous and committed
- Accurate and risk conscious
Language requirement :
- Fluent in French, Dutch & English.
To progress in an international environment where a motivating, family-oriented culture prevails with real career opportunities and where your skills will be valued. ACENSI will strongly encourage your personal and professional development. We will define a plan to maximise your potential through training, certification or skills transfer.
Take the chance to develop within a transparent company and team: join a family of consultants to live a human adventure full of technological challenges!
For ACENSI, human qualities are decisive regardless of your gender, sexual orientation, age, origin or disability !
So don't wait any longer, join us!