Description de l'offre
To support its growth, ACENSI Belgium is recruiting for one of our client a Data Scientist (M/F/X
Context of the mission
The Data Scientist will perform hands on data science and data analysis work in the domain of Insurance.
Objectives of the job
- Data preparation/engineering and modeling in Python, PySpark, SQL and SAS
- Collaborate closely with business to understand business processes, and design machine learning solutions
- Collaborate closely with data and IT teams to find and gather relevant data
- Deliver insights to various business stakeholders
- Design, analyse and interpret business hypotheses and explore datasets
- Recommend ideas to business when data/results is available through visualizations / predictive algorithms
- Assist users to understand the data science principles
- The data scientist will have the support of a community of data scientists to discuss and challenge his/her proposed solution
- The data scientist will be in close contact with IT to ensure the practical feasibility of putting his/her solutions in production
- Min 3 years’ experience in programming with Python, PySpark, SQL.
- Knowledge of handling data science projects E2E, including experience in industrializing the built solutions
- Knowledge of the Insurance industry, and typical data science use cases in insurance
- Able to both work in team and autonomously
- Fluent in French or Dutch and passive knowledge of the second language
Machine Learning skills
- Experience with ML experiment design, classification/regression, supervised/unsupervised learning
- Experience with data preparation
- Experience with tree-based or regression based algorithms.
- Experience with other ML concepts: regularization, parameter tuning, ensemble methods, class imbalance handling)
- Affinity with unstructured data such as text (NLP, regex) and visual (images) data.
- Experience with Python, SQL, data structures and algorithms.
- Experience with object oriented code.
- Experience with data processing in the Numpy stack (Numpy, Pandas, Sklearn).
- Experience with parallel computing: Pyspark, Dask, Numba
- Experience with Git, command line.
- Affinity with MLflow & Kedro is a plus
To progress in an international environment where a motivating, family-oriented culture prevails with real career opportunities and where your skills will be valued. ACENSI will strongly encourage your personal and professional development. We will define a plan to maximise your potential through training, certification or skills transfer.
Take the chance to develop within a transparent company and team: join a family of consultants to live a human adventure full of technological challenges!
For ACENSI, human qualities are decisive regardless of your gender, sexual orientation, age, origin or disability !
So don't wait any longer, join us!