Description de l'offre
To support its growth, ACENSI Belgium is recruiting for one of our client in the insurance field a Senior .Net Developer (M/F/X)
Objectives of the job
The .NET developer executes the design, implementation and unit test of new development, enhancements and bug fixes. The developer will document designs as needed, troubleshoot problems and initiate promotion of code to Test, Staging and Production environments through firm's change & deployment processes.
Required Knowledge and Experience
Technical experience required
- Good knowledge & experience in .NET C# & NET framework (from 4.0 to .Net Core)
- ASP.NET MVC
- jQuery & Bootstrap
- Azure DevOps
- Knowledge of classical development patterns (business layers / data access layers…)
- Preferable: WCF, Entity Framework, SSIS, CSS
Business experience required
- Relevant experience as a software/application .NET developer
- Experience in front-end development
- Preferable: experience with Agile development frameworks
- Must be a self-starter, work well independently
- Problem solving attitude, pragmatic
- Pro-active and flexible
- Work in an organized and structured way
- Team player, positive mindset
- Able to work in a large complex organization
To progress in an international environment where a motivating, family-oriented culture prevails with real career opportunities and where your skills will be valued. ACENSI will strongly encourage your personal and professional development. We will define a plan to maximise your potential through training, certification or skills transfer.
Take the chance to develop within a transparent company and team: join a family of consultants to live a human adventure full of technological challenges!
For ACENSI, human qualities are decisive regardless of your gender, sexual orientation, age, origin or disability !
So don't wait any longer, join us!