Description de l'offre
To support its growth, ACENSI Belgium is recruiting for one of our client, a major stakeholder of the insurance field, a Facility Buyer (M/F/X)
Context of the mission
Our internal entity provides all services related to procurement within a predefined approach (procurement lifecycle). The mission of this entity is to ensure that we acquire and use the right Goods and Services in all Spend Categories at true market conditions.
Objectives of the job
As buyer, your work directly under lead of the CPO and you are responsible for the sourcing projects:
- Define requirements with internal client
- Manage complete process (including comparison and scoring of the proposals)
- Draft and negotiate contracts with suppliers
- Building good and productive working relationships with the team, key divisional personnel and internal clients.
- Supplier Relationship management: maintain ongoing relationships with suppliers, control of interaction with other functions.
- Regular reporting of activities to the manager of the department.
- Assure compliance to the CPO methodology and the ethical code.
- In collaboration with the team and business partners, evaluating existing procedures and proposing improvements.
Required Knowledge and Experience
- Ability to work self-sufficient according general guidelines
- Respects strong ethical and deontological principles
- Eye for details and pragmatic
- Ability to analyse large quantities of information
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Open minded and positive personality
- Discretion, diplomacy, flexibility
- Stress resistant
Business experience required
- Experience as Facility buyer (Fleet, Security, …) + in negotiation with suppliers
- Preferable: In financial sector, Insurance or Bank.
Technical experience required
Very good knowledge of MS Office tools, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
Good in English. Fluent/Good in French & Dutch.
To progress in an international environment where a motivating, family-oriented culture prevails with real career opportunities and where your skills will be valued. ACENSI will strongly encourage your personal and professional development. We will define a plan to maximise your potential through training, certification or skills transfer.
Take the chance to develop within a transparent company and team: join a family of consultants to live a human adventure full of technological challenges!
For ACENSI, human qualities are decisive regardless of your gender, sexual orientation, age, origin or disability !
So don't wait any longer, join us!