Description de l'offre
To support its growth, ACENSI Belgium is recruiting for one of our client, a major stakeholder of the financial field, a Project Manager BI (M/F/X)
Context of the mission
The client has launched a strategic project aiming at building a dynamic reporting solution for business teams. This solution will be based on Microsoft BI Platform and will enable digital capabilities. The Project Manager BI will be responsible of the delivery of the whole solution.
Objectives of the job
The main responsabilities are :
- Getting the Business alignment on steps of the delivery
- Ensure delivery of Business Requirements are in due time and prioritized
- Organization of dedicated committees for project follow-up
- Efficient communication towards all stakeholders
- Follow-up of gathering & validation of functional specifications
- Project Planning in coordination with Tech Lead and Test Manager
- Coordination of all IT, External Providers & Business dependencies necessary for project delivery
- Steer Committees preparation
Required Knowledge and Experience
Business experience required
- Delivery of Digital reporting solutions based on BI platforms
- Delivery of projects in Asset Management field specially front office side
- Delivery of projects using SCRUM methodology
- Delivery of large projects ( > 1000 MD)
- Team work
- Stress resistance
French & English: Fluent. Dutch is a plus
To progress in an international environment where a motivating, family-oriented culture prevails with real career opportunities and where your skills will be valued. ACENSI will strongly encourage your personal and professional development. We will define a plan to maximise your potential through training, certification or skills transfer.
Take the chance to develop within a transparent company and team: join a family of consultants to live a human adventure full of technological challenges!
For ACENSI, human qualities are decisive regardless of your gender, sexual orientation, age, origin or disability !
So don't wait any longer, join us !