Description de l'offre
To support its growth, ACENSI Belgium is recruiting for one of our client, a major stakeholder of the financial field, a Client Reporting Officer (F/M/X)
Context of the mission
You’ll be joining the Client Reporting team, providing multiple types of reports to our clients and support/analysis to the sales teams and portfolio managers.
Objectives of the job
As Client Reporting Officer, you will put your experience and economic/financial knowledge to use for:
- Collecting and validating data on mandates, funds and benchmarks
- Using IT systems and processes during the production phase of the reports
- Performing quality control of the produced reports
- Follow-up on all performance and portfolio analysis concepts
- Participation in the implementation of small projects to set up new services or improve existing services
Required Knowledge and Experience
Business experience required
- Master in Business, Finance or Mathematics or Computer Sciences
- At least 2 years in the same function
- Keen interest in financial markets and financial instruments
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office tools (Excel, Access, PowerPoint), and VBA programming
- Analytical mind
- Team player, with a sense of initiative
- Fluent in at least two of the following languages; English, French and/or Dutch
To progress in an international environment where a motivating, family-oriented culture prevails with real career opportunities and where your skills will be valued. ACENSI will strongly encourage your personal and professional development. We will define a plan to maximise your potential through training, certification or skills transfer.
Take the chance to develop within a transparent company and team: join a family of consultants to live a human adventure full of technological challenges!
For ACENSI, human qualities are decisive regardless of your gender, sexual orientation, age, origin or disability !
So don't wait any longer, join us !