Design visually appealing and user friendly (digital) interfaces for the new services of our mobile and online banking applications.
- The UX UI designer will help designing the external and internal channels (Web and mobile apps, advisors interfaces) .
- He/she is responsible for turning concepts and ideas into high quality screens and components that are visually appealing and highly user friendly (online or on mobile).
- Today we are looking for a person with a thorough knowledge of Android material design.
- He/she will take customer experience, user needs, business needs, legal needs and technical feasibility into account when making wireframes /visual designs.
- He/she will work closely onsite with the product owner, the concept designer, the development team and the Channel Design team.
- Participate to regular design/development meetings
- Support the design of wireframes or design the wireframes
- Support the design of clickable prototypes
- Design key screens for Web / mobile
- Create and/or ensure the styling of the brand
- Consult, understand and reuse existing interactive and visual components
- Create new visual and interactive components when needed
- Ensure visual and UX consistency
Bachelor (or master) degree
- French: Preferred
- Dutch: Preferred
- English: Must - spoken and written is a must: deliverables are written in English, most of the meetings are conducted in English
3 years of experience / seniority in similar topics.
- In depth understanding of native guidelines (Android material design).
- In depth understanding of Web technologies, HTML5.
- Proficient in industry-standard visual and graphic design tools
- Working experience with industry-standard user experience and front-end development tools
- Proven experience in translating high level needs and requirements into high-fidelity visuals.
- Well-rounded knowledge of design principles and techniques
- Proven and broad experience in process design
- Autonomy, commitment and perseverance
- Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude, Self-motivated
- Feel for important details and how they fit with the overall picture
- Team player
- Good communication and influencing skills
- Ability to build working relationships in a complex environment
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to question and challenge